16 October, 2008

Matty’s Life…

There may be those of you wondering, “Matt, what are you going to do after this election?” I imagine most of you are probably thinking about such things. As for what I have going on, post-marathon, outside of work, etc… well, there isn’t a lot too interesting at the moment, that I am quite ready to disclose to the public. Let’s just say that I am working my way into something a little more “homey.” In the meantime, I am just working, etc…

Of course, there is something else about which I can speak… Obviously, I go to CNN.com pretty regularly, and I have a bit of an obsession with a woman in a Chevron banner ad. Hello – she’s a babe. I wonder if she lives in Boise. Yeah – that’s about what I have going on right now – dreaming about a woman helping Chevron market themselves under the guise of cleaner energy. Yeah – clearly, I have a lot going on…

1 comment:

Jake Parrillo said...

Chevron, eh. I've been mesmerized by this french newsbabe for some time.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=tGt&q=Melissa+Theuriau&btnG=Search

In other news, Wilco and the Fleet Foxes have the Bob Dylan song "I shall be Released" available for download on their site for free. Now...its not as good as The Band rocking it (at The Last Waltz - among other places), but its pretty good.

Get it, Matt. Liberals are "released" from the pain of Dubya?

How about Obama measure up the drapes in Millenium Park for a big election night celebration? My wife's already planning on being there. I guess having a Chicagoan ain't all that bad. All he's got to do is pull a Dean Smith - 4 Corners! - and its his, eh?