28 February, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Adjectives

For those of you that know me, or read what I write; by my verbosity, one thing is certain, I love words. While I love words, of course, there are those I love more than others, particularly those of adjectives. Can anything beat good descriptors?

Here is the quick and dirty on some of my favorite adjectives and their application for me:

“Lovely” – I use this to describe women or women’s clothing, whilst it’s on them
“Darling” – generally referring to a beloved woman’s personality or my opinion of them
“Dear” – ibid
“Beloved” – well, I used it above, second verse same as the first
“Delighted," “Charmed’ and “adore” are to favorite verbs of mine, in the same context

“Ignorant” – what it means, but usually referring to my self, in a concession of not knowing more on something
“Daft” – what it means, but usually referring to something I have done or my skill, or lack thereof, at something
“Repellant”— typically referring to one I find distasteful
“Remiss” – what it means

Yeah – that was what I was thinking for a while, while I ran last night. It’s a lot of excitement whilst living alone.

No comments: