11 November, 2008

The Palin Industrial Complex Redux


Following the election, aside from Obama, the person we are hearing the most of is Sarah Palin. You and I both know it. Governor Palin is receiving more press than George Bush, Dick Cheney, John McCain or Joe Biden all put together.

What can I say? You heard it here first! http://mattyjohnson.blogspot.com/2008/10/britney-industrial-complexis-it-now.html

I am telling you – there will be a massive offer for Sarah Palin to be featured in all of these various ways. When a scandal hits her due to Trooper-gate, we’ll not have heard more on one subject from Greta or Nancy since that little girl in Florida went missing. Like it or not, you can thank the GOP for sticking us with Caribou Barbie. The upside? Well, Saturday Night Live is once again funny, and we get Tina Fey in costume. We always need to see the sunny side up, I suppose.

As I wrote that, I just thought about how my normal five mile Tuesday night run is different than it used to be from Boise’s North End—surreal…

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not to mention if Palin didn't understand that Africa was a continent, rather than a series, a country just in itself, this is a severe issue for a VP wannabe! :-)