03 March, 2008

And Frank Rich!

yet another Times' editorial - love this one too - interesting.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/02/opinion/02rich.html?em&ex=1204693200&en=e1f57dff8ca605c3&ei=5087%0A

And, please note, yes - I do have a sincere desire for Obama to win, I don't see the press as stating anything other than the obvious. The Senator is a more agreeable candidate than either Clinton or McCain. Even if it seems as though I am wrapped up in "Obamania," one has to admit pragmatically, the other two do nothing but represent status quo positions. Gross.

I respect McCain, but lost some when he started capitulating on Bosh's tax cuts for the wealthy. "But, see, they are working great! That's why we're not going into a recession! Please sir, just some more crack rock! After this hit, I am going to feel so much better, I can finally get better!" Absurd.

No comments: